.jpg)

We have been busy with friends and playing outside. Here are some random shots. Enjoy!

Myra's favorite activity is swinging. She comes home from school everyday and swings for another hour while I get dinner ready! All the fresh air is making is sleep well. That is her friend Lily and her posing. We hosted them to dinner one Sunday after Church. I was running through the grocery store like crazy, and who do I run into but Lily's mom running
through the grocery store like crazy. We both had a good laugh over that!
Here is Mr Bluebird. He sat on my porch railing, about 4 ft from my window. Sorry for the screen showing up in the window - need to figure out the camera better. But it is always a happy day when my bluebirds are in the yard. I think this is the 4th year that we have been "hosting" them in our bluebird box.
through the grocery store like crazy. We both had a good laugh over that!
Myra, you look so grown up and Brenda-so good to see your bluebirds!!! miss you all so much
ReplyDelete