Summer Plans

  • Friends & Family coming to visit
  • Bonfires & S'mores
  • Growing veggies in Daddy's HUGE garden
  • Sun & Swim!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Vacation




We have been so busy - I can't even keep up with all the activities and pictures to post here! So, on Friday, May 8th, I woke the kids up for a "family meeting." I told Hayden and Myra, "I am so tired of getting up every day and having to go to school and work." Hayden started shaking his head "yeah." "So, we are taking a family vote. Who wants to go to Florida today or who wants to go to school and work?" The kids looked at me like I had gone crazy. They couldn't believe that we were going to go to Florida that very day! Luckily, they both voted for Florida, so we got dressed and headed to the airport for our flight. We came back on Tuesday, so we enjoyed a nice long weekend away to relax and recharge our batteries!




We wore the water out in Grandma & Grandpa's pool; the boys golfed; the girls shopped. We slept in every day. We ate good food. Then we went to Disney... and the kids wrote a whole new chapter in their lives...












No comments:

Post a Comment